Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate from Shaklee does not contain most of the hazardous ingredients found in commercially sold home cleaning products.
Review of Shaklee Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate
An unbelievable amount of supersafe, really powerful clean comes out of doubly concentrated Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. We challenge you to use it up anytime soon. Basic H2® literally gives you a thousand ways to try. Some suggestions: Spilled milk. Bug guts on the window. Barbecue grill grunge. That’s three down. Only 997 uses to go.
Benefits of the H2 Cleaner from Shaklee
It's all you need for thousands of household jobs
Surfaces You Can Use the Shaklee H2 Cleaner On
- Superconcentrated — you get 48 gallons of super powerful all-purpose cleaner from only 16 ounces.
- Versatile cleaner — removes dirt, grease, and grime, either inside or out, from any washable surface.
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue.
- No-rinse, no-residue, streak-free formula.
- Sealed Countertops, Tile, Floors
- Pots and Pans
- Driveways and Engine Grease
- Windows and Mirrors
- Sealed Woodwork
- Barbecue Grills
- Sealed Granite and Marble
Do You Know How Hazardous Many Household Cleaners May Be?
Many all-purpose cleaners may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled. Synthetic solvents may cause hormone disruptions. Organic solvents such as butyl cellosolve are neurotoxins and nasal irritants. Another toxin, morpholine, can cause liver or kidney damage. Glass cleaners contain ammonia, a poison that can irritate skin, eyes, and the respiratory system.
BASIC H2® CLEANER FROM SHAKLEE DOES NOT CONTAIN THESE HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS
The Shaklee Difference
Sizes of H2 Cleaner available
Additional cleaning tools available
For more information about organic cleaning please click on the link title below:
- No toxic fumes
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
- pH balanced
- No chlorine
- Tough on grease
- Ultraconcentrated — 16 oz. make 48 gallons of window cleaner
- 16 oz. of Basic H2® make the equivalent of over 5,800 bottles of Windex®* (26 oz. each)
REPLACES PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
- Natural, sustainably sourced ingredients — derived from corn and coconut
- Biodegradable surfactants
- No phosphates
- Recyclable packaging
- No dyes
- Safe for septic systems and graywater
- Cleaners and degreasers
- Multisurface cleaners
- Glass cleaners
If you need more information about cleaning concentrate you will find a very informative website at Natural-Health.MyShaklee.com.
organic cleaning | cleaning concentrate | Shaklee products | toxin free cleaning | green cleaning products | h2 cleaner