Advanced Joint Health Complex* from Shaklee contains a patent-pending, fast-acting form of boswellia extract that has been shown in a clinical study to improve joint comfort in as few as 5 days.
Information About Shaklee's Advanced Joint Health
Derived from the resin of the Boswellia serrata tree, this botanical extract contains boswellic acids that inhibit the formation of leukotrienes, chemicals produced by the body that attack joint tissue and contribute to joint discomfort. The proprietary boswellia extract used in advanced Joint Health Complex* contains a high concentration of AKBA (3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid), a boswellic acid, as well as other natural boswellia constituents that, when combined, exhibit bioactivity superior to that of AKBA alone.
In a recent clinical study, participants who took the boswellia extract in advanced Joint Health Complex* reported more joint comfort, better ease of motion, and greater ability to perform daily activities than those who took another form of boswellia extract containing higher levels of AKBA.
Glucosamine is an amino sugar which serves as a key building block of proteoglycans. These are structural components of cartilage and the fluid between bones that provides lubrication.
Numerous studies published over the years indicate that taking a glucosamine supplement can help improve range of motion, mobility, and flexibility.
Multiyear studies also suggest glucosamine supplementation improves long-term joint health; advanced Joint Health Complex* features glucosamine hydrochloride, the most concentrated source of glucosamine. It is also derived from a vegetable source, unlike most glucosamine that comes from shellfish.
Advanced Joint Health Complex* delivers 100% of the Daily Value (DV) of vitamin C, an essential nutrient needed for collagen synthesis.
Zinc, Copper, and Manganese
These trace minerals are required to build collagen and glycosaminoglycans—components of connective tissue.
HOW IT WORKS
Shaklee's Advanced Joint Health Complex* supports healthy joints in three ways:
As shown in one clinical study, the boswellia extract in advanced Joint Health Complex* works in as few as 5 days†—up to 28% faster than claimed by Osteo Bi-Flex®1, a national leading brand.
Participants in a 90-day clinical study were asked to rate their level of comfort and ease of motion before and after taking joint-health products. Results showed that the boswellia extract in advanced Joint Health Complex* scored significantly better than the boswellia extract in Osteo Bi-Flex®1 in both categories.
Joint Health Complex* Is Safe
1. Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight can place additional strain on your joints. The healthier your weight, the better your joints will feel, and the more mobile they’ll be.
2. Tone up: Strength-training and aerobic activities help reinforce muscles that support joints, so get up and get active, but don't try too much too soon.
3. Rest when necessary: Don’t overdo your workouts. If your joints are telling you something, listen.
4. Eat healthy: Include antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, omega-3 fatty acids, and phytonutrients in your diet. Not only are they good for joints, they’re great for overall health.
5. Take your supplements: Supplement your diet with Shaklee's Advanced Joint Health Complex*, which contains natural ingredients, including boswellia extract, glucosamine, vitamin C, and other joint-supporting nutrients.* For more information about joint health please click on the link title below:
Natural Health Store | Buy Shaklee Products Online
Web Page Copyright by Donovan Baldwin 2020
Shaklee Advanced Joint Health Complex
Page Updated 8:34 AM Sunday, April 5, 2020