Are you suffering from chronic painful stomach problems such as gas, excessive farting, constipation, diarrhea and stomach bloating? These are symptoms of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and there are ways to get relief from IBS.
For more information about how do i get rid of constant gas please click on the link title below:
Product Review: RezVera Natural Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - IBS
By: Donovan Baldwin
One problem for many people is coping with chronic and painful bloating, gas, and diarrhea. On my blog, Senior Health and Fitness these are topics often discussed as they become more common, and more of a problem, as we age.
Very often, these symptoms are an indication of irritable bowel syndrome, often referred to as IBS. I don't write much about irritable bowel syndrome per se as it tends to be less common as we get older. However, older people DO have problems with digestion. As a result, I often have to take a look at information about having a healthy digestion. I find that there are a lot of similarities between IBS and other health issues.
I also have found that many of the solutions for poor digestion, or irritable bowel syndrome are often the same...as are many of the causes.
So, What, Specifically, IS Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a chronic disorder which is characterized by recurrent abdominal pain and intermittent diarrhea, which often alternates with constipation and is frequently accompanied by extreme cases of...ahem...release of gas, better known as excessive farting.
IBS most commonly affects people between the ages of 20 and 30 and is twice as common in women as in men. It is also known by a variety of other terms: spastic colon, spastic colitis, mucous colitis, nervous diarrhea, nervous colon and nervous or functional bowel.
Unfortunately, it can be difficult to even diagnose IBS as the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are similar to those of many other conditions and illnesses. Equally, the potential causes are not completely known and those which may be tentatively identified as such can also be the cause of many other conditions as well.
The more characteristic symptoms of IBS include recurrent abdominal pain, abdominal pain relieved by a bowel movement, irregular bowel movements, constipation, diarrhea, or an alternation between the two, and abdominal bloating and gas.
Additinally, IBS has also been associated with non-gastrointestinal conditions such as headache, low back pain, arthritis, non-cardiac chest pain, difficult urination and fibromyalgia.
It is believed by some researchers that one of the most common causes, perhaps in combination with others, is an inability of the digestive system to effectively digest protein.
Many who suffer from IBS attempt to ease their symptoms by means of a "bowel cleanse" of some sort. While this may give some temporary relief in some cases, it may not and might even make things worse. For some already suffering from IBS, it can cause severe cramps, pain and could worsen other IBS symptoms.
While many find relief in exercise, a diet high in fiber, and various other solutions. Some choose to try various "natural" IBS relief products.
Each case and each cause of IBS is as individual as the person suffering it. What works for one may not always work for another. However, there are some natural ingredients which have been shown to be of value in reducing the discomfort and even removing the symptoms.
One such product is RezVera IBS Relief Formula.
RezVera has a proprietary blend of natural ingredients which have been shown to help relieve the pain, discomfort, and embarrassment of irritable bowel syndrome.
While there are many possible ways to relieve the symptoms of IBS, and many products which may help, such as Bowtrol Probiotic and Shaklee's OptifloraŽ Prebiotic & Probiotic System. However, currently, RezVera is considered to be one of the best IBS relief products on the market.
- Aloe Vera: One of the top 10 natural remedies for IBS in the last few years for many IBS patients. Aloe Vera also addresses many other health issues and has been linked to a longer life span in some studies.
- Resveratrol: A natural ingredient found in red wine, dark chocolate, and other products, resveratrol helps reverse damage to blood vessels, reduces bad cholesterol and prevents blood clots. It is also known to boost natural energy levels, clear up acne and reduce IBS symptoms naturally.
- A Blend of 18 Important Digestive Enzymes: Enzymes are found in the foods we eat...at least they used to be. Many enzymes are lost in the packaging and processing of many foods, some are lost in the time that passes from reaping to eating, and many are lost due to practices such as picking fruit early so that it will not be too ripe when it reaches the market. When in the best of health, our bodies can sometimes "overlook" the absence, or lower levels, of these digestive enzymes, but, in a body already suffering from IBS, their lack only adds to the problem.
- How do I get rid of constant gas
- How to stop farting
- What causes painful gas
- Relief for irritable bowel syndrome IBS)
- How to stop being so gassy
- I feel bloated
- Relief from bloating diarrhea nausea
- How to get rid of bloating
- How to stop excessive farting
- How to reduce bloating
- What causes stomach gas and diarrhea
If you need more information about how to stop farting you will find a very informative website at rezvera.com.
how do i get rid of constant gas | what causes painful gas | relief for irritable bowel syndrome
how to stop being so gassy | i feel bloated | relief from bloating diarrhea nausea
how to get rid of bloating | how to stop excessive farting | how to reduce bloating
what causes stomach gas and diarrhea | how to stop farting