| About the Shaklee Enfuselle® Nutrition Therapy™
What are the Shaklee Minerelles mineral cosmetics products?
Enfuselle® Nutrition Therapy™
Beauty in a New Light
Enfuselle® Nutrition Therapy™
LIGHT YOUR FACE FROM WITHIN
Makeup should reveal your beauty - not camouflage it.
That's why at Shaklee they created Minerelles to be light years beyond
conventional face makeup.Mineral-based pigments, micronized to reflect
light, protect your skin from the environment’s harmful
effects. For moisturizing renewal, every product contains
triple-patented Vital Repair+®, your best defense against
free-radical damage. And because Minerelles products are sheer and
blendable, you get flawless coverage that enhances your natural beauty
rather than masking it.
All Minerelles™ products are:
- Talc free
- Opthalmologist tested
- Not tested on animals
- Fragrance free
- Formulated not to clog pores
- Dermatologist tested
Our creamy concealer provides blendable coverage for uneven skin tone
such as dark undereye circles and small blemishes. In two shades that
work with most skin tones.
Why Choose Minerelles Concealer?
How to Apply Concealer
- Ideal for camouflaging uneven skin tone, redness, capillaries, and blemishes
- Made from micronized minerals that reflect light to enhance skin tone
- Includes triple-patented Vital Repair+® for moisturizing protection against the harmful effects of the environment
- Does not clog pores
- Contains no fillers such as talc that can cause creasing and dryness or accentuate fine lines or wrinkles
- Provides even, long-lasting coverage without streaking, caking, or creasing
- When applied as a base on eyelids, extends the wearability of Minerelles Eyeshadow.
- Apply with fingers, patting gently onto skin, then blend with fingertips or sponge.
- Follow with Minerelles Foundation, Pressed Powder, and Blush.
Luminous Coverage for Ever y Skin
This moisturizing, light-reflective makeup looks and feels so natural,
you won’t be able to tell where makeup ends and skin begins.
It provides round-the-clock protection from the environment yet is
non-occlusive and allows skin to breathe. In fact, it’s
better for your skin than wearing no makeup at all.
How to Apply Foundation
A beautiful face begins with a beautiful base: concealer, foundation,
powder, and blush that enhance your natural beauty rather than masking
it. Minerelles products are made from micronized minerals that reflect
light and allow your skin to breathe. They include the skin-renewing
benefits of triple-patented Vital Repair+®, the same
moisturizing, protective complex found in Enfuselle® skin care.
And they’re formulated without fillers like talc that can
cause drying, caking, and creasing.
- Shake well, then apply with fingers and blend with
fingertips or sponge, working down and out from the center of the face.
- Follow with Minerelles Pressed Powder and Blush.
A Flawless Finish
Minerelles Powder sets your foundation, complements your natural
coloring, and reflects light to obscure the appearance of fine lines
Because it’s formulated without talc—unlike most
powders—it won’t cake, crease, or cause dryness.
Why Choose Minerelles Pressed Powder?
How to Apply
- Micronized minerals and moisturizers allow skin to breathe
- Lightweight, silky texture with a natural look and feel
- Reflects light to enhance skin tone
- Blends evenly without streaking
- Will not clog pores
- Layers easily to provide customized coverage
- Translucent shade is ideal for fair to medium complexions
or for adding sheer coverage without additional color.
- Use with Minerelles Powder Brush for light, even coverage
and the look of loose powder without the drying effect of talc, a
common ingredient in loose powder. Swirl brush into powder, tap off the
excess, and apply, working down and out from the center of the face.
Brush again to remove excess.
- For more coverage, use with powder puff (included in
compact). Press puff into powder, then press gently onto skin,
beginning in the center of your face and moving down and out.
A Natural Glow
Blush adds natural color and radiance to your face. It can also be used to sculpt and contour.Minerelles Blush is sheer and light reflective for a youthful look, and it blends naturally with your skin tone without streaking.
Why Choose Minerelles Blush?
How to Apply Blush
- Fomulated from micronized minerals that reflect light and give skin a healthy, youthful glow
- Provides round-the-clock protection from the environment
- Sheer, blendable color can be customized for natural or dramatic effects
- Made without talc, so blush won't build up in wrinkles or fine lines
- Will not clog pores.
- Apply after foundation and powder for a healthy glow. Sweep the Minerelles Blush Brush across the blush and tap off excess. Smile at yourself in the mirror to emphasize the apples of your cheeks.Use a circular motion to sweep the brush from the cheek outward and upward toward your ear and hairline. Blend evenly.
- If you like, dot a little color onto the places naturally warmed by the sun: temples, nose, and chin.
- Use a light hand at first. If you want more color, add a layer of blush.
- For a dramatic look, use a second, deeper shade of blush. Suck in your cheeks and apply the deeper shade just below the natural line of your cheekbone. Blend with your brush.
Tell me more about minereal cosmetics from Shaklee!