ZOLL AED Plus - $1,699.00
Brand New ZOLL AED Plus (w/AED Cover for Public Safety)
- 7-Year Warranty
- CPR-D Padz - 1 Set
- Duracell Lithium Battery Set (w/sleeve)
- ZOLL AED Plus Demo & Set-Up CD
- ZOLL AED Plus Operator's Guide
- FREE ZOLL AED Plus Soft Carrying Case
- FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
- FREE Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- FREE Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- FREE Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- FREE Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
This Zoll defibrillator is a top of the line piece of equipment, designed for the purpose of assisting you in saving the life of a person suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), whether they require a shock or not.
Now fully 2010 Guidelines-compliant!
"When a cardiac arrest occurs, only half of the victims will actually require a shock. But, nearly all WILL require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).You, and the cardiac arrest victim, deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. Only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well!
You need more than just commands, without assistance. Thats not smart, and its certainly not help.
The ZOLL Automated External Defibrillator Plus features Real CPR Help, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well.
Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
Not started yet? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
Zoll Medical Corporation is a recognized industry leader in the production and design of software solutions and medical equipment. Zoll believes that all AEDs should provide more assistance to those attempting to perform CPR than just electric shock.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
Size: (H x W x D) 5.25" x 9.50" x 11.50"; 13.3cm x 24.1cm x 29.2cm
Weight: 6.7 lbs; 3.1kg
Online AED Store - Sitemap
Zoll AED Plus
Page Updated 2:31 PM Sunday 7/17/2016